Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY Tutorials // Painting with Chalk Paint












I've painted and waxed my second piece of furniture with Annie Sloan's chalk paint, and let me tell you- I'm completely smitten with it. It went on so smooth, and the wax was simple as pie to apply. My little accent cabinet looks fantastic in the Graphite with the clear wax and those fabulous "glass" knobs from Hobby Lobby.




I followed Miss Mustard's Seed's tutorial on how to apply the wax, she does a great job explaining the different types of waxes and what they do.





She has done a ton of lovely projects with the chalk paint, I really want to try out the two toned paint look and the dark wax next!



If you are local to AZ, you can purchase Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint at Green Table Gifts, or order online from 'Round the Coop!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...