Thursday, February 9, 2012

Organize Your Life // The Daily Grind


This year I am really trying to implement balance into my life. As a self-employed mother I can tell you it's not easy. I have used several different styles of documents to help me plan out my days, which were good and worked for a while, but I am needing something new.


Everyone is different, but I tend to find more success in my day when it's planned. If it's not planned then I tend to get my priorities wrong (you know, I end up checking my emails...and facebook...instead of doing the dishes) which leads to a day often times ending in stress and disappointment. Not good. So I have created a daily schedule for myself where I literally have a task every hour to do. They are small and easily done in an hour. And the added bonus is I am not overwhelming myself with all the things I have to get done in one day. I am taking it an hour at a time with simple tasks which I predetermined the night before. And guess what?! My priorities are straight! Which means my days are ending with pride, joy and spare time. Thank you very much!


I made it simple so when you look at it you see cleanliness which helps you get straight to the task at hand. Each schedule takes up a quarter of a standard US size paper which means they are small enough to stick in your back pocket. You can download the file here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...