Thursday, January 26, 2012

Organize Your Life: Weekly Cleaning Schedule


Remember at the beginning of the year when I went through my deep cleaning frenzy? Well only a few weeks later my cleaning has waned and it almost looked worse than before I started. That's when I knew I needed to get organized with my cleaning and keep my house looking good for all that hard work to pay off. 



I found this cleaning schedule via Pinterest, which was good, but not enough for my house that is stuffed with kids, dogs, and a man all day long. So, here is my revised version. 





And here is a blank free printable cleaning schedule for you to adjust a cleaning schedule to fit your own life. 



I needed a full mop day because most of my house is tile. And I didn't need to vacuume twice a week because we only have carpet in the bedrooms, which we don't spend a whole lot of time in. And with seven people, my laundry STACKS up, so I need to do 3 days of laundry. You may not need to make the changes I did, so see what works in your home and create a schedule you can live with. It will make your life so much easier and you will be amazed at how many people compliment your clean house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...