Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kitchen Revival: Whole Wheat Bread

Which room do you spend the most time in? I find that most people admit it is the kitchen. I feel like I'm in mine all day long from sun up to sun down always getting someone drinks or preparing meals, eating, crafting, cleaning- you name it. The Kitchen is my favorite place to be. So when we talk about a "Kitchen Revival" we're talking about putting lots of positive energy into the heart of our homes. Revamp it, organize it, or just devote some quality time developing your cooking skills will go a long way in enhancing your relationship with your Kitchen.

I realized that in this day and age many people have very streamlined diets and eating regiments. So we are working on embracing everyone's different diet fundamentals and bringing you recipes that are healthy and still delicious.

Today we're getting very nostalgic by baking our own whole wheat fluffy bread. Perfect for sandwiches, french toast, and just all by itself; this bread is a delicious staple for anyone to bake in their homes. It's also the easiest and fastest recipe for bread I've ever seen, and believe me with a little apple butter or some raspberry jam it's like eating a piece of heaven. My Aunt gave me this recipe, and she got it from her Mother In Law, who got it from a women's group so it's been passed around and loved for a while. Make some today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...