Friday, May 27, 2011

Vendor Spotlight: 3 Bling Circus

It's Vendor Spotlight Friday! We'd like to introduce 3 Bling Circus to hello there! house 




My girls were lucky enough to model some of 3 Bling Circus frilly outfits & darling headbands. Please excuse Olivia's hammy-ness. 




Oh geez. And please forgive Evelyn's aversion to adorable blue fluffy baby ensembles.  Their baby bloomers with matching tops are the cutest things ever. 


I love this pink one. And Penelope was having a bit of a meltdown so we just got a shot of her gorgeous hot pink top with the fabric & marabou rosette. 


Their stuff is too die for cute, I'm telling you. I think I need these blinged out converse kicks for all my girls



They do more than just baby and little girl stuff- I'm loving all their funky junk jewelry. They have accessories for every age, baby to adult. 


The ladies behind 3 Bling Circus are Laura & Kelli O'Connell- a mother & daughter team


Laura is a retired teacher that loves to make headbands and hair accessories.

Laura's Boheme Necklace $75


Kelli is the owner and stylist at Salon Intrigue in Mesa. She upcycles vintage pieces to make new unique jewelry. Contact the ladies at (480) 338-3699 or at info@3blingcircus.com!

Kelli's Jade Palace Necklace $19
Peacock Tyler Hair Clip $24









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...